mardi 14 avril 2015

What is the best way to convert PDF forms into HTML in CakePHP and make editable?

I am working on a CakePHP application. I have got around 30 PDF (and few Docx) files having large forms. My task is to create HTML forms for each form in PDF file and make them editable using the CakePHP user interface. A copy of each PDF form will be stored for each user in database and make editable. As, each PDF file has dozens of fields I am not sure how to proceed with these such big forms. Do I create new DB table for each file with columns names and do the rest following CakePHP conventions? Someone suggested that I try something different, such as form_id, field_id, field_type_id kind of stuff? I am completely confused right now.


Adding a file for reference so one might take a look as suggest something which is time saving yet effective. Time is more important here as I have got a tight deadline.


Here is an example PDF file


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire