lundi 30 mars 2015

Visual Basic - Issue connecting forms and displaying input

I have a basic program I am writing for a project, where you order a candle. On a form (frm_Order) I have labels for input of name, address, zip etc. Then you hit proceed and it takes you to the next form. On that form it is a summary of the order both the customer information, and the contents of the cart (lst_cart) on the first form (frm_items).


I have two boxes summarizing the order where I would like the output to be the items that were in the cart as well as the input from the order form containing the customer information. How do I write the module to display those inputs from the previous forms? Also when it opens each proceeding form, how do I make the previous one close so that there aren't 3 windows open?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire